Thursday, March 20, 2014

Connect with Elizabeth Grant*

RUBY: How long have you attended Troy United Methodist Church? 
10 years

RUBY: What drew you to this church? 
I was looking for a United Methodist Church. Jackson Price was in a course I taught at SIUE, and he played his guitar for a presentation one day. I was pregnant, and my belly went crazy…I took it as a sign.

RUBY: Which service do you typically attend? 
9:00

RUBY: Share a favorite Bible verse and/or inspirational song, and why this is a favorite. 
Pass It On…I made everyone sing it at my wedding

RUBY: Tell us about your involvement at Troy UMC and/or the community. 
I am worship leader occasionally at 9:00 service. Also, I skip out after the Bible verse and go tell the Pre-school story. I usually put on a wig for that and am always afraid that I’ll walk back into church with part of my costume on…


RUBY: Tell us about your family. 
I have a husband Steve and a son David who is 13 and a son Cameron who is 10.


RUBY: What is the most beautiful drive you have ever taken? 
We just returned from a beautiful trip to Maine and Massachusetts…the drive through the NE harbor towns was magnificent.


RUBY: How may we contact you in order to make a further connection?
esgrant1@gmail.com or 917-0243. 

*Interview completed in 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment