Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Connect with Krystal Rossetto

RUBY:  Share a favorite Bible verse and/or inspirational song, and why this is a favorite.

This scripture was read at my wedding:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."  1 Corinthians 13:4-5
 
 
RUBY:  I am so grateful our squirts met as well as us through 1st Step Learning Center.  As a parent, what are some of your favorite aspects of this preschool?
 
I love First Step, I like the whole program, and I think teachers are really great and caring.
 
 
 
RUBY:  Tell us about your family.
 
I have been married for 8 years and have my hands full with two girls, Sofia who is five and Ellie who is two. 
 
 
RUBY:  What is your favorite dessert, and would you mind sharing the recipe?
 
I love just about any dessert, but at the top of the list would be ice cream sandwich cake:  line a dish with ice cream sandwiches, top with whip cream, then add choc chips and Heath chips, top with choc or caramel syrup. Yum
 
 
RUBY:  What do you like to do in your free time?

I like spending time with my family, playing softball, and shopping!
 
 
RUBY:  If you were stranded on an island, which three items would you want with you?
 
Hmmmm..  A blanket, a swimsuit, and my phone (for when I'm ready to come home!)
 
 
RUBY:  What was your favorite book as a child, and why?
 
The Pain and the Great One by Judy Blume.  It is about a brother and a sister, and when me and my brother were kids my mom would read it to us all the time. She gave me that same book for my baby shower

 
RUBY:  How may we contact you in order to make a further connection?
 
E-mail me
 

1 comment: