Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Thanks

Laughing until I cry while at the dentist (of all places) . . .
Marking the girls' growth on their doors . . .

An invitation to my daughter from another mother's First Communion . . .

Witnessing the love of reading by children . . .

A surprise found on my sink left by a tween woman blessing . . .

The crispiest potato skins I have had in years . . .

Watching a game with loved ones while sitting in the shade . . .

The memory of a woman blessing working on my hair in the comfort of my home while healing from a double mastectomy . . .

For what are you thankful?  Consider today, yesterday, and the week which has passed, and share your thanks in the comments section below.  Perhaps, your sharing will remind another (as well as yourself) of what all he/she has to be thankful.

 

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me smile...that day was truly a blessing for me...today at church I thought of you during the Chris Tomlin song. Whom shall I fear, because during the time of you going through all of that it spoke to me and reminded me that with God on our side we have nothing to fear.

    Feeling blessed to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete