Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Like Me . . . You Like You

As Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, I can't help but look forward to watching Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, a family tradition.  An especially moving scene and, I think, essential element of the story is Del's following statement, "I like . . . I like me.  My wife likes me.  My customers like me.  'Cause I'm the real article.  What you see is what you get."

Do you like you?  Do you carve out time to spend with yourself?  Have you allowed yourself the time to really know yourself?  Challenge yourself to make knowing and truly liking yourself a priority.

So, you'd like to lose a few pounds, take some time to exercise while having time alone with yourself.  

Some Quality Time with Myself at Watershed Nature Reserve

Register for that class you have been wanting to take, but can't seem to coordinate schedules in order to find anyone to take it with you.  You just might find some of your hidden talents or, at the very least, scratch an item off of your bucket list.

Card-Making at Archiver's


"Whoever gets sense loves his own soul;  [s]he who keeps understanding will discover good."
                                                   -Proverbs 19:8

No comments:

Post a Comment