Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome September with Faithful Fitness Fellowship

The new year brings many new routines, classes, schedules, teachers, sports and church activities ramping up after the summer break.  So what about you? What does your calendar look like? What does your diet look like? Your fitness plan? Your spiritual life?
Friends, I invite you to join me this month as we take a realistic look at where we are, think about where we want to be and set some goals to get there. I know, I know, it’s a Holiday weekend! So go, enjoy your family and friends for an extra day, but first commit to coming back on Tuesday and joining this fellowship as we spend the month of September in self-discovery. Assessing where we stand: Spiritually, Physically, Nutritionally and Emotionally.
Our home base will be a public Facebook page called Faithful Fitness Fellowship. Come on by and “like” the page for updates in your news feed. If you are not on Facebook, drop me an email at FaithfulFitnessFellowship@gmail.com.
Beth Miramonti
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment