Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Father Is . . .

When I was in my twenties I was oh so young and immature resulting in an off-kilter picker.  Luckily with some age, heartache, and experience under my belt, my picker was finally ripe for the picking in my 30s.  Thus, enter the man of my dreams who ended up being the consistent ever-present father for my girls I had always yearned for . . .

So, with this, a warm father's day to all the men blessings out there who . . .
"loves [their] . . . wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"  Ephesians 5:25



care and nurture their children from birth into adulthood

Not Missing a Feeding in the Special Care Unit














 

love other children (including animals) as their own

 
A Cat Inherited through Marriage
London Bridge with a Daughter and Her Friend
















Volunteering
















spend quality time with their children

Building a Snowwoman
Father/Daughter Dance






























"Mother"/Daughter Tea Party at the Library

So, here's to all of the fathers out there who have earned the familiar name of dad.  A prayer of thanksgiving to you . . .

Courtney Winkler




No comments:

Post a Comment